Popular Posts
-
Well today was another busy day. Glenn Beck was in town and so I was at the Energy Solutions Arena from 10:00 in the morning until around ...
-
Mom and I worked really hard this past week organizing the storeroom. Most of the cans that have dry pack in them are not in this area, bu...
-
I have had quite a full week. We practiced Tuesday night as well as Thursday night this week and then did our annual Pioneer Day Concert on...
-
The furniture is possibly a little big for the space but I wasn't about to go out and completely buy new furniture so everything would b...
-
I really enjoy the way Elder Holland views things. He seems to capture the essence of the everyday ordinary things we do and lifts them to ...
-
It's been quite a while since I have posted on my Blog and so a lot has happened since Thanksgiving. Without going back as far as Chris...



