Starting a New Year

/
4 Comments
I'm so glad that we constantly get second chances. I'm starting a New Year and so I'm trying to get back into my blogging again as well. I will try to keep a weekly post coming. (Of course I'm sure no-one is checking this blog anymore so I will have to try and resurrect it and see who is willing to believe that I'm back again.) I will be waiting to see if I get even one, two or maybe three comments as I begin anew. At any rate... HERE I AM again... at ME and MY HOUSE! Deb


You may also like

4 comments:

Mrs. Burch said...

I'm checking on ya!! See ya soon!
{KB}

Vonney said...

Aunt Debbie I still read your blog so keep posting! I bet your Christmas was busy with the chior and all! Love ya!

Sherryl said...

I check in on you every now and then, glad to see you're back! I need to update mine...

Lois Lane said...

Look at that--4 comments so far! We're still keeping track of you, Debbie.

Powered by Blogger.