Playing our Fall Concert

/
2 Comments

This past couple of weeks has been a whirlwind of practicing. The Orchestra at Temple Square performed last night and Friday night. We did the Italian Symphony by Mendelssohn, a Wagner piece Vorspiel and Liebestod from the opera Tritan and Isolde, and then Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major. A 13 year old boy from Hong Kong performed and did an absolutely amazing job. I feel like a novice at the piano after listening to this young man. His name is, Aristo Sham. I had the chance to visit with him a bit when he was waiting back stage. Everything about him seemed like a young kid... until he played. Wow!


You may also like

2 comments:

mbreck said...

Oh I wish I could have seen that. Are they ever broadcast on TV?

Mark and Gretchen said...

That music looks pretty tough to me... nice work!

Powered by Blogger.