/
2 Comments



A couple of weeks ago I was able to go with the girls and Sara to Gardner Village. It is an amazing place and is so cute that I just love being there. During the month of October they have ghosts all around and it is just an Autumn Wonderland. The Ghosts are flying through the air on bicycles, plastered to the wall at Archibald's restaurant, standing all around and some are even using the hoolahoop. It makes for a very fun place to take grand children and we can't wait until next year when Audrey and Lauren can join us. This is hopefully going to be an annual tradition with Grandma. At least I hope so!!


You may also like

2 comments:

mbreck said...

It's ghost? It has always been witches in the past. Wild.

My family Begins said...

I love them so much. I think they had a fun time.

Powered by Blogger.