A Week of Recording and An Experience of a Lifetime

/
3 Comments
My children will relate to the many times we have listened to Josh Groban and Charlotte Church sing together in the famous rendition of "The Prayer". Well last night after a week of recording for our new upcoming CD we were priviledged to have Andrea Bocelli come and his producer David Foster, (the composer of "The Prayer") We were video-taped with Andre Bocelli for his upcoming Christmas special in the performance of the Lord's Prayer. Then the Choir and Orchestra performed for them and their entourage of people "Come thou fount of every blessing" The spirit was very strong in this rendition. Our final project was to video tape with David Foster in the performance of "The Prayer" (He played the piano part) I can honestly say that after listening to the score many dozens of times that it was a thrill to be able to play the same orchestration with the composer himself. I believe that we literally lived the music. It was an unforgettable experience.


You may also like

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE Andrea Bocelli!!! Sounds like a wonderful experience!

Mark and Gretchen said...

We will be looking forward to this one! I just LOVE his voice. What a great experience for you and Seth...with many more to come.
Gretchen

Vonney said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the Christmas special with all my favorites: You, Uncle Seth, and Andrea Bocelli!

Powered by Blogger.