A 12 Mile Hike

/
1 Comments
Dad and I and Kaylma and Warren Rhorer, our friends from Midway were able to go on a 12 hike mile hike into the high Uintah Mountains last weekend. We really had a wonderful time and felt so exhilerated by the experience. We actually bit off quite a bit more than we were up to... but our attitude of high adventure carried us through. Kaylma and I actually hiked for approximately 10.5 miles while the guys finished up with the last leg of the journey going on up to Amethyst Lake. We stayed behind at the meadow. We were pretty tired. We actually did the right thing, because by the time we finished up we just barely made it back to the car before it turned dark. We had a wonderful time and Seth and I hope to be able to continue our hikes at least once a month. The Lord really has given us a beautiful world to explore.


You may also like

1 comment:

mbreck said...

I had a desire to do atleast one hike a week this summer. I have not done one. Darn. Course I don't think my 3 year old would do well yet. Maybe next year. It sounds awesome!

Powered by Blogger.