A Day at Cherry Hill

/
3 Comments

Dad was our photographer so I don't see any pics of him. He was there though. We really had a wonderful time.











We have a place called Cherry Hill not far from our home here in Farmington. I give it a 4 star rating for enjoyment with little children. They apparently used to have a cherry orchard there and so there are lots of lofty trees that keep the area shaded. There is a whole grouping of water activities for adults and children alike. They also have a mini golf, batting cages, and a pie store. It's very cute and well put together and affordable too. Our little Joy and Demi really enjoyed the experience. Joy especially loved the big water slide - she must have gone down it at least 5x with her Dad. All of us spent the day together except for Christian and Grandma. Christian had to work so he wasn't able to come.. we really had a good time.


You may also like

3 comments:

mbreck said...

I love love love her swimsuit wrap. I would love to know where she got it. It looks like you had a blast. Family time is awesome!

Frank Poulsen said...

Get that picture off of there. Who are those hoochies in the same picture as me.

Debra said...

Frank... Now I know who bo22535 is. I kept wondering. I couldn't get into your Blog because you have it locked to intruders like your Mom. Well, as you can see... I need to keep an eye on you.

Powered by Blogger.