In Case You're Wondering

/
1 Comments
Many of my siblings have asked to see pictures of our home since we moved to Farmington. It was sad to leave our nice home on the hill where we enjoyed the beauty of nature all around us, but we are trying to create a cozy feeling of home here. The Lord was so kind to us in helping us get our asking price for the home on the hill and so we were able to make a few improvements to this house as well. We are clean out of money now and so we are going to sit back and enjoy. Most of the furniture is the same as i had in our other home so I just tried to make things work. The downstairs basement area is the present "bear den" for my two sons who are here for the summer. I give them full rein over the space down there and haven't done much to the area at all. When I finish decorating the bedrooms upstairs I'll post them as well. They are my "bed and breakfast" rooms. I have always loved the feeling of a Bed and Breakfast and so it is a fun creative outlet for me to put together these rooms. Pictures have a way of making space look bigger than it is. Our home is Bountiful was 5000 sq ft. which is massive for an AZ girl, but the home here is right at 3000 sq ft, (still massive) but much smaller and typical of Utah. If they didn't have the sq footage spread between 3 levels it would give a greater sense of space. What we are creating therefore is a sense of cozy.


You may also like

1 comment:

Mark and Gretchen said...

I think it all looks beautiful...you have done a WONDERFUL job! When are you coming to Arizona? We are leaving on the 8th for Cardiff and Denmark. If we miss each other, I can always mail you the Gingerbread info. Or...maybe catch you another time!

Powered by Blogger.