This Can Give Us Hope

/
0 Comments
Last night I was at a meeting with a Sharon Slater, a woman from AZ who came and spoke with us about "Standing for the Family." She has been actively engaged in recent years at the UN where she has used her influence along with other like minded individuals to ward off the ultra feminist agenda that is being promoted worldwide presently. Some of the things I learned are simply horrendous and should cause great concern among those who value the traditional institution of marriage. We need to be informed and aware and stand up and act in behalf of the family. The influence of one can have a tremendous impact. We can and ought to do something. In reading my little nugget today I did take some comfort in the words of our beloved President Hinckley. I know the Lord will help us in this fight... but we also must do our part as the brethren have counseled us.


I too believe that God will always make a way where there is no way. I believe that if we will walk in obedience to the commandments of God, if we will follow the counsel of the priesthood, he will open a way even where there appears to be no way."

--Gordon B. Hinckley, "If Ye Be Willing and Obedient", Ensign, Jul 1995, 2


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.