Those Were the Days! -

/
2 Comments
Remember the days we used to work so hard to decorate the gym and make it just perfect for a Prom, Young Women's Evening in Excellence, or a big Stake Valentine's event? I have thought in recent years that those days were coming to a close. The effort is just too mammoth! Well, I have a couple of friends that seem to have the energy and strength to still pull it off. Featured here is "An Evening in Paris" by Kaylma Rohrer from Midway, Utah. Coming up soon will be pictures from Amanda Funk's wedding in San Antonio, Texas. Her mom Dorothy, is a very special friend that does everything with flair. So talented! Both of these sisters are dear friends of mine and have so very much talent and zest for life. ..... Kaylma, is stylin with her fur, such a pretty lady!!
Kaylma and Warren.... you look fabulous!!!
PS Thanks for sharing your talentos maravillosos with .... Me and My House















You may also like

2 comments:

Emily said...

Holy cow, WOW!! Looks like a night not to be missed! I kinda wish we had something like that here, but... I don't think I have the energy for something like that!!!

p.s. Tell Seth congrats on his first sale! You'll have to catch me up on what he's doing for work!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Sure do enjoy seeing and hearing of all your happy news. Love to see the beautiful ideas you always share!
Gretchen. Lara seems to have been on my iPad. Haha!

Powered by Blogger.