Lauren having fun at Grandma's house

/
1 Comments
Lauren and her Mom and Dad came to visit this weekend. We always have such a good time. She is at that stage where she's always full of energy... at least most of the time. This weekend she was pure joy. We played and played hide and seek and she was just tickled beyond silly. She posed with Grandma's glasses and enjoyed being outside for awhile. This morning she thought it might be really fun to pull all the kleenexes out of the box and throw them around: (too bad I didn't take a picture). However, she did have a little bit of a down day at "Jungle Jims"on Saturday though. She was just too tired, and didn't have the energy to get in the mood for all the rides and fun activities. Sometimes our timing can be a little off. For me it was sad to see them leave this morning. The house is quiet now... I can clean up the dis-order, but I miss the squeals. I'm so grateful they came for a short visit.










You may also like

1 comment:

Living Foxy said...

I'm sorry she wasn't in a better mood. She sure did love the carousel.

Powered by Blogger.