Audrey, Lauren , and little Sterling Walking on the Farmington Trail with Grandma and Grandpa

/
0 Comments
I think this is the trip when Audrey came up to visit us with Little Sterling and Lauren only a few months after the baby was born. It was still fall here in Farmington and we had a really fun time together. I was terrible at watching little Sterling as I recall. One night I took a turn at feeding the baby, and somehow I pulled the feeding tube clear out of his nose and throat. Poor little Audrey had to be the big girl again and take care of him the rest of the night. Little Sterling was in the Stroller while we were walking along. So sad I didn't take any pictures of him when we were on our walk. We had his head covered so he wouldn't get cold. I have one picture below of him while he was in his car seat.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.