Another week in the Making

/
0 Comments
Just wanting to catch you up to date with me. Life is good. I am enjoying getting back into my teaching which started this week. I have been doing a cleanse to see if I can improve my health and I am enjoying the wonderful Indian Summer that we are having now. I am anxious for some reason to take on a creative project so I have been thinking about something fun to do. I will let you know later what it is I come up with. Here is a beautiful thought for the day from our dear President Monson......
"In moments when the light of resolution dims and when the heart grows faint, we can take comfort from His promise: "Be not weary in well-doing. . Out of small things proceedeth that which is great. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind."

--Thomas S. Monson, "Finding Peace", Ensign, Mar. 2004
, 3


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.