February/ Frivolous Fun and Valentine Hearts

/
2 Comments
My two little grand daughters were at the very heart of my activities for Valentines Day. We actually had a wonderful fun time ( although I was still a bit under the weather) making Valentine cookies with them and with Sara too. I couldn't find my camera at the time so no picture... but we made quite a few sugar cookies and decorated them and took them around to little neighborhood friends and a few of the teachers in Primary. The girls here in this picture are just being fun and silly - just how we like them. What do you think of Joy's stylish new hat?




You may also like

2 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Where are MY cookies?! McKenna told me that giving Valentines is required--"It's a part of life!"

My family Begins said...

I love her little hat! She's such a nice big sisters.

Powered by Blogger.