Garden Clean Up

/
0 Comments
So, as I said I'm trying to do the fall clean up for the garden and get it ready for a long winter's nap and then hopefully the flowers will wake up bright and cheery for a joyful Spring Celebration of color. Well, at least that's the idea. My geraniums were so lovely, I decided to dig them up and pot them so I can plant them again in the Spring. Mom came over and helped me last Saturday and it was so fun to do the job of transplanting together. She has always loved flowers and enjoys being in the garden so much. Hopefully it didn't hurt her back too much. The beautiful Rudbeckia below has become a new love. I plan on using it in my Spring garden. I saw this one up in Mendon at a fun nursery there. Anyway... this weekend will be another garden time. I will be planting some bulbs and doing some further clean up of the beds.









You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.