Life's little unexpected detours .....

/
0 Comments
Today I started my day out early so I could take Mom to her Dr's appointment. I wasn't really quite mentally ready for what I saw when I left the house and got out into my car. Immediately when the garage door opened I was greeted by flurries of snow falling rather rapidly, but softly to the earth. I made my way over to help with Mom and had a wonderful morning with her; first at her Dr's appointment, then the bank and finally a trip to Costco. For being her first day out and about since her pneumonia, it was quite an adventure to say the least. I had planned on taking her for lunch afterward, but she was pooped and cold so I dropped her off, took her things in and headed home. Snow sometimes puts you in a day dreamy mode and so i wasn't paying enough attention and accidentally took the wrong exit for getting off at Farmington. I was a bit put out with myself for a minute until I looked up and saw such beauty around me. I decided to settle in and enjoy the detour. It didn't take long before I wanted to capture a few things on camera but I realized people were in back of me and sudden stopping in the snow would never work. So what you see here is from the car window. It was a little detour that wanted to stop for a picture.






Home Again.... on the street where I live


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.