Tuna Cakes

/
0 Comments
So I'm trying to work on my cooking and learn some new recipes for the new year. Here's one I've tried recently:

2 can (6 oz. each) light tuna in water
1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese ( I used shredded carrot (
3/4 cup water
1 stalk of celery cut into very small thin pieces
3 T minced onion (I added this, because I love onion in almost everything)
1/3 Cup mayonnaise
2 Tb sweet pickle relish

Mix all ingredients:
Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat
Use ice cream scoop to add approx. 1/3 cup portions to the heated skillet
Flatten into patties with a spatula. Cook 3 minutes on each side .

Makes approximately 16 to 20 patties Wonderful to eat with a salad and some fruit.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.