"PARADISE" poulsen family reunion 2013

/
0 Comments
We just finished up our Poulsen Family Backyard Camp Out.  It was a wonderful experience to be with our family and to share a few days of just being together.  For me the highlight of the reunion was our Friday night program.  Our theme was "Our family is a Treasure."   The kids all shared in their talents.  A kick off by the little ones,   "We're all together again, we're here we're here.  (Very cute)  Then we heard from James and Joy singing "I just haven't met you yet."  They were a fun duo.  After that Audrey and Christian sang a song from The Phantom:  "All I ask of you".  Sounded so good.  And of course to me they looked beautiful together as they sang.  James accompanied them.  James  also sang a solo from the Michael Buble book.  I messed it up a bit with the accompaniment.,  but he did a great job!   Andy shared a fun interactive song  (The green grass grows all around all around and the green grass grows all around ) that we all enjoyed singing together as well as a little game of mimicking that ended up pretty comical.     His contribution  got us all together in a silly and crazy way .   Thanks Andy!  Dad sang a song that he wrote for me many years ago.  I love to hear it.  It's called,  "Look into her eyes."  It made me cry.  Then Dad and I sang together, "There is beauty all around when there's love at home."  Everyone joined in.   After that  we opened up our treasures that the children had found that morning in a treasure hunt at the park.   (little envelopes with the names of each member of our family)  We all took turns sharing how the person we got was a treasure to us.  We heard so many wonderful things and were blessed to feel each other's love.   At the end of the evening Audrey showed this video that she had prepared for us.  We all loved it.  Truly my family is a bit of paradise here on earth that I am so grateful for.   Thanks Audrey!  You did a fantastic job!
The time spent together was such a blessing.  We will be posting some more pics as they come in.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.